Meet the specific SEL needs of your staff, students, and families
Consistent, personalized, emotionally-safe support
Evidence-based frameworks and processes
Validated SEL Implementation Audit with aligned resources
You know what SEL is...
but you're not sure where or how to start.
- Are you wondering how to continue to meet the staff and students' needs by keeping a spotlight on SEL?
- Are you worried about how to sustain and scale what has already been implemented?
- Do you want to build capacity among the staff to feel confident and competent when integrating SEL?
- Are you curious if current SEL endeavors are giving you the outcomes you wanted?
- Are you looking to align what buildings have been doing so you can develop an organizational culture of SEL?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of the questions above,
the Social Emotional Learning Implementation Framework can help!
Reported the sessions expanded their understanding of SEL.
Believed the resources in the sessions supported their learning.
Stated the sessions expanded their ability to integrate SEL into their learning community.
Administrators and Teachers, Dawson County Schools, GA
"Krista was very knowledgeable about SEL. Her professional work supports her research in this area. Too many times presenters want to tell you about their 'research' and not the 'work' they have completed with the topic."
Administrator, Forsyth County Schools, GA
"Krista is very knowledgeable and passionate about education. She has taught me a lot about professional learning and how to engage learners. I thank her for making our learning so interactive and relevant. I hope to use these strategies when facilitating professional learning at my school."
Teacher Leader, Lehigh University
Do you want to move SEL beyond a program or class meeting so it becomes integrated throughout your school culture?
The Roadmap to Success:
Schedule your free consultation.
Discuss your staff’s and students’ needs.
Identify a starting point in the
SEL Implementation Framework.
Develop the foundation for a culture of SEL.