Resonance Educational Consulting
Empowering educators to explicitly integrate social emotional learning (SEL)
"Resonance Ed has been the most enjoyable and impactful partnership in my 25 years as an educational leader.
They equipped our staff to enhance their ability to connect with students and form a stronger classroom community in conjunction with academic instruction. Together, we trained a cohort of teachers to a level of confidence where they are now training colleagues to multiply our Tier One capacity. Krista's integrity, care, and consideration led to high levels of trust, resulting in immediate classroom impact."
- Administrator for Student Supports and Wellness, PA
"Collaborating with Krista and her team was a truly rewarding experience. They were professional, knowledgeable, deeply committed to our goals, and extremely responsive to our needs. Krista demonstrated great flexibility at every stage of the planning process, adapting to our needs and providing timely solutions. This level of commitment and adaptability significantly contributed to the success of our collaboration."
- Superintendent, PA
"Krista spent a day with our leadership team to unpack results [from the SEL Audit], helping us understand district and building trends that would support future work. Eventually, this led to the development of building-based SEL teams that used the staff audit to support their planning. Krista and her team provided important validation and feedback concerning the complexity of SEL work."
- Assistant Superintendent, NJ
"Krista meets us where we are and uses her extensive expertise to help us think and reflect on our SEL practices. We have grown leaps and bounds as a system with the SEL learning objectives K-12 because of the partnership with Resonance Ed. She has truly gone above and beyond every time we have worked with her!"
- Assistant Director of Student Support Services and Wellness, IL
"Krista was very knowledgeable about SEL. Her professional work supports her research in this area. Too many times presenters want to tell you about their 'research' and not the 'work' they have completed with the topic."
- Principal, Forsyth County Schools, GA
Organizations We've Worked With
- Bethlehem Are School District (PA)
- Advancing Youth Initiative (PA)
- Gateway School District (PA
- Warren Township Schools (NJ)
- Norristown Area School District (PA)
- Area 3 SEL Hub (IL)
- Kōkua Academy (HI)
- Forest City Regional SD (PA)
- Forsyth County Schools (GA)
- Cherokee County School District (GA)
- Shaler Area School District (PA)
- Morton Community Unit SD (IL)
- Cheltenham School District (PA)
- Dawson County Schools (GA)